“We are a nation of immigrants, and I am from a family who immigrated to America. But it must be done legally. I love America and its diversity, but one of the most important tenets of our Constitution is the rule of law.”
- Demand the federal government do its job and follow the law. Expose it when they do not.
- Oppose amnesty. Anyone who enters our country illegally should have to go through the legal channels to seek citizenship.
- Florida has no “sanctuary cities” and it should stay that way. All local law enforcement should cooperate with federal law enforcement when dealing with illegal or undocumented immigrants.
- Pressure the Federal Government to deport illegals when they commit a crime.
- Support process that will prevent illegal access to state social services.
- Continue to require identification to vote in Florida.